LEASING DIESEL TECHNICIANS
COLUMBIA, SC (29201) – Heavy Duty Dealership for: Mack, Volvo, Western Star and Isuzu
DUNCAN, SC (29334) – Heavy Duty Dealership for: Mack & Volvo
CANDLER, NC (28715) – Truck Center
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages, Tool Bonus, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Uniforms Provided, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
COMPANY: Shealy Truck Centers
Shealy Truck Centers Inc. is looking for skilled Diesel Technicians for our Leasing Departments in all locations.
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Dealership and OEM factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repairs.
- Communicates with the Leasing Manager immediately if additional work is needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Prepares parts list needed for those repairs and schedules units to have any additional repairs performed depending on DOT and Safety prioritization.
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- 3 years of proven diesel engine maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of A/C, Brake, Emission & Air Systems; as well as diagnostics / troubleshooting of diesel engines.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn and use diagnostic programs, etc.
- Willingness to maintain required online and instructor led training throughout employment.
- Commercial Driver’s License and certification under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) is preferred.
- Must possess basic hand tools.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years of proven Diesel Engine Maintenance REQUIRED.
To Apply For This Position, Click Here: APPLY NOW